New Member/Membership Renewal
Preserving Northville’s Past for 50 years
The Northville Historical Society is a not-for-profit volunteer organization responsible for the financing and operation of Mill Race Historical Village and preservation of the Northville Archives. All funding is a result of memberships, donations, grants, and Society sponsored events.
($20) Individual Membership
($25) Family Membership - 2 or more members
($50) Organizational Membership
Note: All membership terms run from January - December.
Reasons to join our team
- Promote our history. Membership in NHS is a commitment to preserving Northville’s storied history for future generations.
- Support our efforts to preserve Mill Race Historical Village. A 501(c)(3) not for profit organization, NHS is the sole steward of the village.
- Preserve the collection of the Northville Historical Society’s Archives, a repository of photographs, letters, journals, maps and other materials pertinent to the history of the Northville community.
- Receive the members-only Mill Race Quarterly, our quarterly newsletter chock-full of information about programs, exhibits, activities and Northville history.
- Participate in members-only events including our annual meeting and our summer exhibit preview.
- Enjoy member discounts for events as well as shopping at the J.M. Mead General Store in the village.
2018 Membership Brochure
If you wish to begin or renew your membership using our membership brochure, print this document and return it with your payment.
'Shop for Museums' To Benefit the Northville Historical Society
If you buy things from online stores, please consider using ShopForMuseums.com, a museum fundraising site where you can shop from your favorite online stores and also benefit the Northville Historical Society - Mill Race Village at no extra cost.
It's an easy process to start shopping; Go to the website, Register, Pick a Museum to support (Northville Historical Society - Mill Race Village is listed) and Choose any store to begin shopping. All your favorite stores can be found in the categories listed on the website.
Note: With Amazon you must remove anything in your cart or wish list before you order. Make a list of items or copy and paste your items into a word document so you won't forget them, then go through ShopforMuseums.com to Amazon and place your order. Proceeds from anything already in your cart or wish list when you shop will not be included in the donation to Northville Historical Society.