- $200 security deposit, due two weeks from booking (returned following event)
- $685 rental, due two months prior to wedding date
- $150 for an extra one-half hour
- $300 for each additional hour
- $100 optional chair set-up and take down service
- 2017 Wedding Contract (PDF)
- Wedding Rental Information (PDF)
The Village is yours exclusively and is closed to any other events. Two hours for a Wedding; one hour for a Rehearsal. These two hours include any need for set up, decorating and clean up time.
- New School ChurchHeated and air-conditioned.
- Unity candles are the only flames allowed.
- Antique electric organ included (see photo below).
- 10 pews seat approximately 50 (see photo below).
- Approximately 70 wooden folding chairs – may be set up outside.
- Chairs and pews may be rearranged. Must be put back to original placements.
- Capacity is 100.
- Small balcony (see photo below).
- Handicap accessible to main floor. Cady Inn has handicap accessible restrooms. Call office to make arrangements.
- Two large bathrooms downstairs – can be used as dressing rooms.
- Complete kitchen downstairs.
Many couples prefer to use the natural beauty of the grounds (on the green, in the gardens, on the bridge, or in the gazebo) as a backdrop for weddings and photos and use the Church as a back up (rain, too hot or cold).
Please call the office to inquire about:
- Equipment Rental
- Limousine Service
- Wedding Consultant
- Music (Bagpipers, Brass, Dulcimer, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard/Organ, String Music
Electrical outlet at the base of one of the columns.
Village parking lot capacity is 56. Ford Field (next door) capacity is 65.