Reviewed On 6/08/2017 Alexandria D
Absolutely beautiful grounds that made for gorgeous photos during the ceremony and after. The docent the day of the wedding was very friendly. Jennifer the business director was also wonderful to work with. 5 Stars
Reviewed On 9/19/2018 by Kim B
Beautiful venue to be married. They made the process super easy. Our docent made sure we had the park completely to our guests.
Response from the Vendor on 10/15/2018
Thank you Kim! We're so glad we were able to make the process of planning your wedding at Mill Race Village as stress free as possible. We appreciate your kind words and we're so glad you chose to have your wedding at Mill Race Village! Congratulations to the happy couple! -Jennifer
- $300 security deposit, due within two weeks of booking
- $750 rental, due six months prior to the contracted event date
- $150 for an extra one-half hour
- $300 for each additional hour
- $100 optional chair set-up and take down service (Total of 75 chairs available for set up.)
- The Village is yours exclusively and is closed to any other events. Two hours for a Wedding; one hour for a Rehearsal. These two hours include time needed for set up, decorating and clean up time.
- New School Church heated and air-conditioned.
- Unity candles are the only flames permitted.
- Antique electric organ included (see photo below).
- 10 pews seat approximately 50 (see photo below).
- 75 wooden folding chairs – may be set up outside.
- Chairs and pews may be rearranged. Must be put back to original placements.
- Capacity is 120.
- Small balcony (see photo below). Can accommodate up to 30 guests.
- Handicap accessible to main floor. Cady Inn has handicap accessible restrooms. Call office to make arrangements.
- Two large bathrooms downstairs – can be used as dressing rooms.
- Complete kitchen downstairs.
- Chair Rental
- Ministers and Officiants
- Music (Bagpipers, Brass, Dulcimer, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard/Organ, String Music)