The J. M. Mead General Store
Built between 1830 and 1850, the original structure was the last timber-framed building standing in downtown Northville. Taken apart board by board and reconstructed using some of the original materials, the reconstructed store was completed in 2010. The main floor houses the J. M. Mead General Store.
Hours of Operation
Open Summer Sundays: 1-4pm
Special Event Days: July 4, Victorian Festival, and More!