The Hunter House
This greek revival house was built on Main Street and Griswold in 1851 by Stephen Hunter. The style of home is often called “hen and chicks” because of the shape of the house. The home is a perfect representation of a middle class family in the Victorian era. The home was passed through the Hunter family for many years and was donated to Mill Race in 1972 by the city of Northville.